Your health and safety is the utmost importance to us!
Help us keep you safe by following all the health and safety guidelines outlined.
No related posts.
- Asquare Men – A Sustainable Business Shaking Up The Textile Industry
- Robotics in Malaysia: A Pioneer’s Story
- How Expats in Malaysia Are Coping with COVID-19
- A Book Collector’s Journey to Self-Discovery
- Enya Pads – Organic Sanitary Pads in Malaysia
- Storage Wars in Malaysia?
- Nailmatic – Nail Polish for Kids
- 3 Reading Corner Ideas For That Perfect Reading Experience
4.4 18 reviews
- Amirah Ku Noor ★★★★★ a week agoGreat service with good price..put in some stuff for home renovation..sales person Visalini is very friendly,helpful and … More easy going person..will definitely get their service again when needed..thanks cube self storage🤗
- Aroe Ajoeni ★★★★★ a week agoGreat customer service and fast service.
I had to move out as soon as possible during PKPB, only did last minute plans to … More move out my stuff and store it in PJ. I contacted them on Wednesday and by Thursday morning 11am, my stuff were already in a lorry carried to the storage place.
I needed van+manpower assistance from Setapak to PJ, it costs about RM200 (van) + RM80 (manpower) which is good enough for me.